Thursday, November 29, 2007

32 Week Update


Well, I went to the doctor this morning and she didn't even bother checking my cervix. She said if I hadn't really felt any signs of labor, things were just fine. I think I'm kind of over the hump now. The plan is to lay low for two more weeks and then at 34 weeks, they'll take me off the medication and I can do more things. Basically the survival rate for 34 weeks is no different than full-term, so if I did go into labor, they wouldn't stop it and they would anticipate a normal delivery. My baby has had the steroid shot, too, which makes her lungs more mature.

It was really nice to finally hear a time table. I think I can make it 2 more weeks of just sitting on the couch.

I'm getting really excited and a little nervous for delivery!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is well on her way to breaking the home run record. We're pulling (and praying) for her.

    ReplyDelete