Friday, February 8, 2008

The Cadillac of Strollers



We finally decided on a stroller. Joovy makes a really great stroller called the Caboose Ultralight. Not only does it look cool, but it's durable, smooth, and it's actually a double stroller. There is a little seat on the back where a toddler can sit. I wasn't sure how I felt about buying a "double stroller" but it's actually nice to have space to put a diaper bag, cameras, etc. My brother and his wife have one and highly recommended it. We've already tried it out and it's great (except I was pretty worn out - first real exercise since delivery!) but I'm excited to use it since the weather is so nice here.

2 comments:

  1. That is so neat! I should have gotten a stroller like that! We should take it to the zoo sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are happy with it. I love the color! Way better than our red. How did you get it to match your infant carrier so well!?! I think you made a good choice. Now you won't have a bunch of different strollers, like us. My friend is getting one too, and wishes she would have gotten one earlier. Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete