Monday, April 21, 2008

Color Me Mine


When we were in Utah visiting Matt's family, the girls had a little afternoon out. We went to Color Me Mine. If you haven't been...you have to go! You go and pick out a pottery piece and sit and create for as long as you please. They have plates, cups, mugs, and vases. You paint it and they keep it and fire it for you. They have tons of colors, stencils and supplies. I had plans to make a birthday plate for our family, but Madeline was in tow and conveniently needed to be fed while we were there. So I kind of ran out of time and my plate changed, but I was still pleased with it. I'm itching to go again. It was so fun to spend some time with Matt's mom and sisters. Thanks for the great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out really cute! It wasn't too bright after all!
    You're right Color Me Mine is really fun.

    ReplyDelete