Monday, April 21, 2008

Gallons of Drool




Madeline is growing up everyday.  She is getting stronger...and more of an attitude!  I have been having to keep a bib on her because she is really into chewing on her hands, which means soaking her clothes with saliva.  I can't tell if she's teething or not.  Sometimes her gums seem to bother her and sometimes not.  But she chews on everything and the drool is flowing.  Just look at these pictures.  If you click on the first two pics, you can see it in Matt's hair!  She is having a great time on Daddy's shoulders.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me she was drooling! Really! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you knew! No wonder you didn't freak out and shove her towards me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. she's got a nice tether going there. that's some serious distance. But, Matthew, you should know that baby drool is made of kool-aid so it's not gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison used to do that! She drooled for-ev-er! She didn't stop until she was about 8 months old. She used to get rashes under her chin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her eyes look really big & blue in the first picture. She looks a lot bigger than when I last saw her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable even with the drool! This is a hilarious post. I love that Matt had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just so cute! I remember when Rachel was doing that. It seemed like it lasted forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute! Gotta love the drool. Is she teething??

    ReplyDelete
  9. we have the same thing going on, except with SPITUP instead of drool. It leaves a lovely after-smell...

    ReplyDelete