Friday, April 25, 2008

Giggles for Grandmas

A word (or two) about this post:
1. Sorry for all the posts and videos about Madeline, but she is pretty much my life.  I know this is probably not interesting to many of you, but I know it is for  Madeline's grandmas.  So this video is for Grandma Julie and Grandma Annette who can't enjoy her giggles in person. 
2. I look and sound absolutely ridiculous, but that's the only way to get her to laugh. If anybody heard me talking and making up songs all day, they'd think I was crazy.
3. Sorry about the camera angle.  I have to hide the camera from Madeline, because she gets too intrigued with it and won't perform.  I didn't realize you couldn't see half of her face.  When I tried to film her again with a better angle, she wouldn't laugh anymore.


7 comments:

  1. She is a sweetie!! Those giggle are cute and the "jumper" looks like loads of fun. Thanks for sharing because it is the next best thing to being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can post all you want about little Madeline. We will never get enough! She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the main reasons I love reading your blog is because it makes me realize I'm not alone in this world, and/or totally nuts. I would be so embarrassed if people saw the silly songs/dances/rhymes/games I do with Brianna... that is, I'd be embarrassed if I cared what anyone else thought! Like you said - my baby is pretty much my world. I can't wait til she starts giggling too! Right now it's just big smiles and coos, but I'm hoping the giggle-gear switches on soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. um we all post about our kids all the time, let's face it, they do more exciting cute things in one week than we do in a year. And you don't look ridiculous, and I make up songs all day, too. It's just part of the job. oh and Madeline is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Malerie! Another cute post! She looks a lot like you, do you ever get that? I don't scrapbook, but I have heard about the digital stuff and it sounds a little more down my alley, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Malerie! This is Brooke from the ward. I spied you on Tiffany's blog. This video is oh so sweet of you baby. She is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always need more friends to run with. I feel more safe when I do so. Are you a runner?? PS- I know Christ Wise....served my mission with him. Small world huh?

    ReplyDelete