Friday, April 18, 2008

Sets of Four


A) Four Jobs I've had:  1. Dental office-sterilization assistant 2. Residential house cleaner 3. Harpist (ongoing) 4. BYU travel secretary

B) Four People who e-mail me: 1. My mom 2. Matt's mom 3. Matt 4. Parents.com Baby Ages and Stages

C) Four of my favorite foods: 1. BLTA Croissant (and fries w/ ranch) from Red Robin's 2. Fettucini Alfredo 3. Peanut butter Mood from Jamba Juice 4. Fish Tacos

D) Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Spokane (family) 2. Utah (family) 3. Hawaii (never been) 4. With Matt

E) Four people I think will or I would like to respond: 1. Matt 2. Samantha (my sister-in-law) 3. Mom 4. Sarah (freshman roomie)

F) Four movies I would watch over and over: 1. Remember the Titans 2. Pride and Prejudice 3. Hitch 4. While you were Sleeping

G) Four Places I have lived: 1. Spokane, WA 2. Tempe, AZ  3. Provo, UT 4. La Jolla, CA

H) Four TV Shows I Watch: 1. The Office 2. Project Runway 3. What not to Wear 4. Monk

I) Four websites I visit daily: 1. Blogs 2. Gmail 3. Facebook 4. Parents.com

J) Four things I always carry with me: 1. Madeline 2. Wallet 3. Cell phone 4. Diaper bag (it has become my purse)

K) Four random facts about me: 1. I've never snow skiied and I grew up in the Northwest  2. I've got to have some kind of chocolate in the house  3. I am the youngest grandchild and Madeline is the 100th great grandchild for Grandma and Grandpa Bates  4. I was named after Mallory on Family Ties

Thanks, Lauren, for the fun post!

4 comments:

  1. You've NEVER SKIIED?! That's nuts!
    Wait a few years - you and Madeline can learn together. I can just picture you going down the bunny hill together, with tow ropes around your waists held by Matt in the back .
    :)
    100th great grandchild! WOW!
    Hey - I'm in Spokane right now, visiting the fam (Dad's 60th bday). It's amazing how much this place HASN'T changed! When's the next time you're here? We'll have to coordinate trips. We're coming back June 30-July 5, then at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to hear all your favorite things. You look radiant and Madeline is a beauty! Matt is one lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so cute! I'll have to come visit you! How did you know I would comment? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute! And I love that you love the Office. It's our fav! Madeline is getting so big. I hope we can meet her someday.

    ReplyDelete