Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Silly Madeline is 3 months old!



Madeline is 3 months old tomorrow. She is definitely growing and changing, although she still is a little pipsqueak. People always guess she's about 6 weeks old. She is starting to be so much fun. On several occasions she has had Matt and me giggling like crazy. Madeline loves to see everything that's going on. She loves to be in social settings looking at everything and everyone around her. She also loves to be talked and sung to and is just starting to squeal and laugh.

Matt and I love our little Madeline Marie. I'm so glad she's my little buddy :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey Malerie! It's Jill Anglesey Hammond, your cousin!! Last time I talked to you was at your Utah wedding reception I think.....anyway, Madeline is adorable!! That video was sweet. She seems so easy going and happy, although I've noticed I only video and take pictures of the happy times. I am just getting into this whole blogging thing, I made blogs for me and my fam, you should check it out. We really do need to keep in better touch! thehautehammonds.blogspot.com and angleseyavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute. I can't wait to have my girls so I can put cute things in their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mal, she is such a cutie pie! You are going to be so glad you captured her so well on video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll! I LOVE all those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie!! Can't wait to get my hands on her. Keep the pictures coming.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! How sweet is that video? She is just too cute! I love her smile.. :) Hold onto her.. don't let her get any bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her huge open mouth smile. I am so jealous seeing the pictures of you guys on the beach!! I did buy a year pass to Seaworld when I was there ... maybe I should head down there again! It was fun to see you in Utah. Call me next time you are in town and we can go do something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all her funny faces! She is adorable. You are such a good mommy and I am glad she is your little buddy too! She's perfect. Glad we are able to stay in touch with you via blog. Mike loves reading what Matt writes.

    ReplyDelete