Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!



It's been three years today! I had a fun time reminiscing while showing Madeline our wedding album this morning. Marriage is wonderful and has taught me so many things. It helps to have a great husband to share life with. This last week, Matt said he loved me way more than when we got married. It's amazing how that happens: you seem SO in love when you're dating, but the challenges and trials and memories that occur over time create a real love and a foundation to build on. And now with Madeline in our lives, it makes our future even more exciting. Here's to us and a long happy life :) Happy Anniversary, Matt. I sure love you.

9 comments:

  1. Can it really be 3 years?! Happy Anniversary! We are excited for the journey that lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You guys are super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! I agree whole heartedly with the fact that you can love your spouse more than when you married them. Love is more than just romantic dinners and walks on the beach, it's about getting through the hardships together and learning from them to become a better couple. I am glad you and Matt found one another, you are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the pictures! Congratulations, the wedding was so fun, and I can't believe that it has been 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's so sweet what you said about having Madeline in your family now. I'm excited to experience that! You looks gorgeous, by the way, on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for anniversaries!
    Ya know - thats funny you showed Madeline your wedding album... I read in one of my baby development books (or emails? I cant keep track of it all) that at around 4-5 months and beyond, babies recognize faces, and enjoy seeing pictures of themselves and people they know. Maybe we get the same emails... or you just thought of it yourself ;)
    Im so glad you are with someone perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Mal!! That's awesome! Anniversaries are so fun, it's strange to think of how quickly the time passes! I hope your day was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete