Tuesday, July 1, 2008

6 months going on 2


Madeline is 6 months old this week.  She has gotten extra cute but extra whiney too! Just recently she has figured out how to arch her back and kick her legs to throw little fits.  She can turn it on and off whenever she feels like it.  It begins....  Most of the time, though, Madeline is really smiley and friendly. She especially loves her mommy and daddy.  When Matt gets home in the evenings we watch for him out the window and she gets so excited when she sees him. Madeline is enjoying her solid foods, although she likes to take her time to eat.  She is working on sitting up by herself and learning some sign language. Today we had her six month check up.

Height - 25.5" - 50%
Weight - 14lbs 10 oz - 25%

We sure love our little Madeline Marie.  She makes us so happy.

10 comments:

  1. She is just so adorable! You should be such a proud Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll. Love the beach body. I wish we had some body of water here other than a bucket.
    See you back in CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 months was one of my FAVORITE ages, they get such a personality then. I love it, love it. Madeline has the most beautiful eyes and her bathing suit is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to give her hugs. so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! I love her swimsuit. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! She has changed so much, so fast! I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So cute! I love her swim suits. Babies in swimsuits are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutley love the way you talk (write) about your baby. It's so REAL - you don't sugarcoat motherhood by only talking about how cute and sweet she is... you say it like it is - sometimes they freak out! I totally know the move you're talking about - arched back, kicking legs, hands in fists shoulder level, eyes closed tight...kindof a look of severe constipation... yeah, Brianna has mastered it. Especially when Im trying to put a difficult outfit on. But it's amazing how - no matter how intense the freak-out session is - they still look beautiful.
    Anyways, this is a long comment... keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, it's Bree from your freshman ward! I found your blog off of your facebook page. I know, a little stalker-ish!!:)

    You guys are so dang cute! It's so fun to see pictures of your little girl, it gets me excited to see what I have to look forward to!

    You are welcome to come to our blog, it's hotnelsonfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww Malerie! she is so dang cute! hang onto to this time, it really does fly by! And the tantrums, sorry to say- don't get any better! :)

    ReplyDelete