Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Halloween




I know...it's not Halloween yet, but last weekend we had our church party, so we got all dressed up. My sister-in-law, Jennifer got Madeline this darling witch's costume and Grandma Julie made a hat to match. Thanks Jen and Mom...she looked absolutely darling. She does look a little sleepy..though..she was running around with me trying to set up for the party. Matt is Cousin Mose from "The Office." I think he looked great! And I just needed something so I got a cool wig and a witch's hat just to be festive. It was funny because nobody recognized me..hmmm...maybe I should wear the wig more often! :)

10 comments:

  1. How fun! You guys are one of those fun couples who actually dresses up along with the kids!! Hopefully we'll do that one day. I'm seriously impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Matt's costume came together! You and Madeline make a cute pair of witches! Hey, Happy Birthday! Your package from us should get there soon!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! And in Matt's case.. creepy... where's the raccoon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks, Erica. Actually, it's Matt's fault. If he wouldn't have dressed up, I wouldn't have either. But I just didn't want to be a party pooper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love madeline's Costume...and I saw matt that night and laughed!! I must have missed you too though, sad!!
    Happy Haunting this Friday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! You are a beautiful witch and Madeline is the cutest witch I've ever seen, and I think Matt's costume is so funny. That dude on the office is creepy, but not quite as creepy as Dwight, although he seemed almost nice on the last episode;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the costumes, especially you cute witches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is the cutest little witch ever

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is way too sweet and innocent looking to be a witch!

    her mommy, on the other hand...

    :)

    ReplyDelete