Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sassy Birthday Girl








Madeline is 1! I really can't believe it. It seems like yesterday that Matt and I were watching episodes of "The Office" at UCSD Medical Center waiting for her to arrive.

We had a little polka-dot party at Matt's family's house. She seemed to soak up the attention. There was hardly a messy face eating the cake. She was so dainty about it - just picking off little pieces at a time.

Madeline is so much fun and is getting quite the personality. We just can't imagine life without her. Happy Birthday Madeloo. We love you!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the polka dots! And here sitting on the table in the middle of it all. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pictures! Happy Birthday Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I can't believe that she is one either!! What a cutie pie. I am loving those balloons!
    That is too fabulous that she is already a little lady, just picking at her cake, seriously cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the decorations! Happy Birthday to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Madeloo, I miss you! That was so fun! I loved helping with the cake and decorations. I see that Emily's nickname for Madeline " Madeloo" has stuck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on one whole year! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Super cute festivities.
    And I guarantee Brianna would NOT be ladylike... she would stick her entire face in, pick up a huge glob, then throw it at anything within range. After smearing it all over her hair, of course. Big smile the whole time. I think I'll skip the party and save myself the cleanup, and just steal and photoshop your pics for my blog
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute decorations. Looked like she enjoyed her special day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was so much fun...glad I could be there

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH I can't believe I haven't checked your blog for so long!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELINE! What a big girl she's getting to be!!

    ReplyDelete