Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Firsts

First Haircut -
Madeline's hair is growing longer, but is still pretty thin on top. So in an attempt to prevent her from looking scraggly, I had my mom trim it up a bit when she was visiting. Madeline was a little bit curious as to what was going on, but surprisingly she sat very still.


First Library Books -
Madeline and I took a trip to the library and I let her pick out some board books. She seemed happy to see so many books in one place.


First Drive-in Movie-
In an attempt to actually see a new movie, we decided to try out the drive-in. We were happy that Madeline conked out and slept through it all!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, the drive-in is such a great idea! I'm totally going to see if we have one in our area!

    And hey, I'd forgotten what a big baby you were! Your poor mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting stuff! She is so adorable, and I can not wait to see you guys soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where in the heck did you find a drive in around here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post - you have one lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete