Wednesday, July 22, 2009

18 months

Madeline had her 18 month check up this month. Besides being a little petite thing, everything looks good. Here are her stats-

Weight - 20 lbs 15 ounces - 10th percentile

Height - 30.5 inches - 25th percentile

Right before we are about to go to sleep, Matt usually leans over and says, "Madeline is the best." It's true - this girl has brought us so much happiness. She is starting to become a true girl (tantrums and all) but most of the time she is a sweet, loving girl who likes to help, clean up, play with dolls, paint her toenails, give kisses and cuddle. My friend took some photos of her recently. Check out her website here.











7 comments:

  1. Love that girl... so does a little boy I know. He's been asking for her all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeline may look like her daddy but she is gorgeous just like her mom. Those are some beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I too am a huge Madeline fan. Hope she recognizes me this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable. I really like the one of you holding her. I hope she will let me hold her this week! I literally can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to join the madeline fan club train. WOOTWOOT. My fav is the 2nd pic - with the persing lips (or spitting lips?)

    Funny what you said about Matt - Brian does the same thing at night! And I bet it makes you super happy like it does for me!
    OH - and I'm so jealous that you can get your girl to wear hats. I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's beautiful! I love this age. They're so cute and fun and they haven't turned crazy 2 yet :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! So good to see Matt last night. Hopefully you are free for a BBQ while you are in town. We would love to see you all!

    ReplyDelete