Sunday, August 9, 2009

Little Farm Girl

Matt is doing an away rotation at the University of Utah this month. Madeline and I are in Spokane, WA for two weeks and then onto Salt Lake City for the last two weeks. We also spent a week at Newport Beach with Matt's family. Basically we are having too much fun. I haven't downloaded all of my pictures yet, but I didn't love the topic of my last post and didn't want it sitting at the top of my blog anymore. So here is a little glimpse of just how much fun we are having...

8 comments:

  1. I love the expression on her face - kinda serious, like she's hard at work. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute! fun to see your dad, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe she can drive it by herself. I can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha she looked like she was having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome and Madeline is so cute! It was really fun to see part of your "home" as well, I don't think I've ever seen any pictures of your house before. I'm sure you'll be really busy, but maybe we can get together for lunch or something like that when you come to salt lake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! She is going to be such an experienced driver in 15 or so years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so stinkin' cute and so proud of herself. So cool she gets to spend some alone time with grandpa even though she has many many cousins.

    ReplyDelete