Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pearly Whites



Teeth were obviously a big part of my life growing up since my dad was a dentist - they still are. Now I have two brothers pursuing dental careers. My brother, Brady, is doing research at the University of Washington School of Dentistry and was wondering if my cool friends would help him out. It's short and just think - you may be helping someone out there have a healthier life and a healthier baby. Here is his message: Oh and anyone can do it - you don't have to be pregnant!

Marketing an Oral Health Message:

I am a Dental Student at University of Washington. I am working on a really important research project looking into the health of your teeth and how it affects your baby. The website is very informative and I invite you to take part. If you want to participate or know someone who is pregnant, please spread the word.

The site consists of a Survey, followed by a short one minute commercial, and most importantly please take the follow up survey before finishing. This followup survey is very important to tie in the work. If you are interested in helping in this cause, please go to the following site:

http://www.pregnancyandteeth.com

Thanks for your help!


S. Brady Bates
University of Washington School of Dentistry
Class of 2012

Contact Information:
sbbates@u.washington.edu
(509) 868-1623

3 comments:

  1. I'm a little sloooowww.... so this survey is only for pregnant women, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think anyone can take it. I think my brother said if you've been pregnant, are pregnant or will be pregnant...so that covers a lot of people. Good question, though - I don't think that was very clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one that totally got all teary-eyed during that commercial?!?!


    Seeing that project totally brought back memories from school. I saw his partner on the project is an MPH - that's the degree I got. This is totally the kind of thing I was supposed to go out into the world and do...

    ReplyDelete