Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girlish Flair

I saw these darling tissue paper pom-poms at my cute friend Megan's house and begged her to teach me how to make them. She was taught by our other cute friend, Mariah. I guess the credit goes to Martha, but I still think I have amazingly creative and talented friends!

Aren't these just adorable? Perfect for a party or holiday and so easy and cheap to make. (Sam, you can make them as napkin rings...wouldn't that be fun for Christmas?!)

For directions go Here.





And Madeline kept herself busy with a sombrero while I hung them in her room

11 comments:

  1. Awesome. I will make some for Aspen's room too. And I would love to be invited next time you learn to make something cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! The poms, and Madeline's sombrero :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!!! that would be something Madi would love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so cute in her room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be really cool for Christmas! I would love to learn how. Although I love the pom-poms, I really can't stop laughing about the sombrero. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are even cuter in person. I am very impressed by all the creativity that comes out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new decorations! SOOO cute! (as is madeline, as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mal, why are you the cutest mom ever? I wish I could claim I came up with those...(sigh) I love how you can make a room poofy and pretty for less than 5 bucks. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Mal! Those poms are so stinkin cute in her room! Are you trying to make me wish for a girl...? :)

    ReplyDelete