Sunday, October 11, 2009

Amen!

Madeline has started praying. She is really good at keeping her arms folded - not so great at closing her eyes. She likes to peek at everyone and give them cute smiles during the prayer. She also likes to fold her dolls' or stuffed animals' arms before praying. Most recently she has been offering the prayers. It goes something like this:
Me: Thank thee for...
Madeline: Daddy! Mommy! Manny (what she calls herself) Jesus....
And then she finishes with a big "Ma-men!"

It's pretty precious. Especially when someone else is offering the prayer, but she says her own at the same time. She thinks every prayer is her prayer :)


10 comments:

  1. love the dolls folding their arms... so fun. i am bad at closing my eyes now too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I literally laughed out loud when I saw the last picture. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture. She looks just like a little doll! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I even need to say it.... SO cute! Brianna hasn't started saying prayers yet, just folding her arms (for 5 seconds, tops). But one question... how do YOU know that's she peeking during the prayers?!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! Ben loves to pray too, but definitely has a problem keeping his eyes closed. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madeline is the best! What a lucky girl to be already taught how to pray...and the dolls are lucky too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea, I thought of this when I posted. Ok, so I do occasionally open my eyes to watch Madeline...or other things... :)

    ReplyDelete