Matt matched at a really great ophthalmology residency. We are so proud of all his accomplishments and hard work. Here is where he matched and where we'll live in July 2011...
- This state is home of the world's largest strawberry.
- This state houses the headquarters of Quaker Oats- the largest cereal company in the world.
- It is the only state that has its east and west borders 100% formed by water.
- The state has the highest literacy rate in the US.
- City population is 67,831.
- Home of Hawkeyes Football whose colors are yellow and black.
- It's in the Nauvoo temple district.
-It's the only state name that begins with two vowels.
The University of Iowa in Iowa City!
I'm anxious for the history this little town will offer, the seasons (I will finally be able to buy cute sweaters and coats!), the small town feel, and the prospect of buying a house! I will desperately miss San Diego, though. I will always love this beautiful city.