Thursday, January 21, 2010

Miss Obedient

After breakfast one morning, I asked Madeline to put her finished bowl of cereal by the sink. A little while later, I was doing the dishes and realized I didn't see her bowl and spoon anywhere. I was a little worried because the bowl had some soggy cereal left in it and I had no idea where she had put it. (We often find random things in random places around here.) I went to Madeline and asked her where she had put her bowl. She said, "Kitchen, Mommy." She then grabbed my hand and led me to where she had put it.





In the sink, right where I had asked her to put it! I had to laugh. She is loving the kitchen she got for Christmas/Birthday.

14 comments:

  1. I love this story and the pictures. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of her just made my day! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, how cute is she?! They get big sooo fast! She is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet! she's such a cutie! and congrats on Iowa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo is SO cute! She is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! very obedient! where did you get the kitchen it is super darling?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO darn funny. I love her smile like "I'm so funny." Also, hank you for taking a pic of the soggy cereal, this post would not have been complete without it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is super cute! So glad you are documenting all of her sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Besides how adorable Madeline is, that kitchen looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that she is SO proud of herself in that last picture. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is adorable! I love hearing all of your little stories about Madeline, they make me think of how I might be telling some of the same stories about Claire in a year or so! Congrats on the residency and on your move to Iowa (I can't remember if I commented on that post)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! That looks like a really fun kitchen, too!
    I love your new family pictures at the top of your blog - especially the one on the left! So precious!!

    ReplyDelete