Monday, May 3, 2010

ABC

I recently had the opportunity to help plan and throw a baby shower for one of my good friends. Congrats to the parents to be! We are so excited for you.

Let me just say, it was so much fun to brainstorm with these creative girls. The theme was an alphabet shower. Here are the details...

Postcard Invitations - Cute and cheap

Homemade Alphabet Cards

Yummy Food - Salads, Artisan Bread, Fruit, & Fruit Dip

Alphabet Labels for everything

Dessert - Cupcakes and Cookies

Rachel's Fancy Cupcakes

Drinks - Limeade and Cucumber Water

Favors

C is for cookie



The Brainpower

The Darling Mommy to Be

8 comments:

  1. Darling shower and hurray for Alice and Corbin--I didn't know and am so excited for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK....I have been to a lot of showers, but this is by FAR the classiest shower I have EVER seen! Great job! And CONGRATS on the boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Fantastic, Mal! That's the prettiest shower I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Everything looked (and I bet tasted) amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like something out of a magazine. I will definitely being calling you for help next time I am planning a baby shower! I bet you are sad to leave California and all of your great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you guys hire out? I have some showers coming up...

    Best wishes to Alice and Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  7. martha stewart's got nothin on you guys! I have such talented friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies are way too creative. It disgusts me ;) You should start your own business. You'd make a killing.

    ReplyDelete