Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th!

We celebrated the holiday on Saturday up at my parents' lake property. It was nice to see family, eat good food and enjoy the beautiful scenery. I spent most of the time planted in a beach chair, but it was still nice to get out.


Madeline must be branching out a little, because she enjoyed a lot of fun water activities with Matt.




I was very surprised Madeline was brave enough to go for a tube ride (a SLOW ride), but she said she had fun.


Proof that I was there... I know what you're thinking "Aren't you supposed to be on bed rest?" Not strict bed rest, so I'm allowed to stand up and take pictures occasionally!

Thanks, Mom and Dad for sharing your beautiful place.

*Pregnancy update -

I had a 29 week appointment today and no changes! Hooray! I think I was more nervous sitting in the doctor's office than any time I have ever performed on stage. I have another appt in two weeks and hopefully everything is quiet then, too. Thanks for all the prayers and support.

6 comments:

  1. I love all your blogging! I hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy! Are you guys going to make the Anglesey reunion in Kennewick on the 31st? We'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The solo up-close pic of Madeline is GORGEOUS! Seriously, she looks so much older. And so very pretty.

    I know whatcha mean about being nervous at a prenatal checkup! I have one tomorrow, and I'm so anxious to hear those lovely words, "no changes yet," that I can hardly sleep (thus why I'm up blogging so late). Yay for no progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lake looks so fun! Thanks for sharing these pictures, they are all adorable. I love the close up picture of Madeline, and the one of her and Matt on the boats. I am so glad things are going well with the baby! Crossing my figures that it stays this way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's what a skinny preggo women looks like!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are so great! and i love you little bump... so cute :) more bump pics!!

    i'm so glad everything is continuing to go well. everyday that goes by is a little victory. woohoo! can't wait to see this little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madeline is looking so very grown-up! Hope the next two weeks are quiet as well.

    ReplyDelete