Monday, January 3, 2011

Birthday Girl

2008


2009


2010


2011



You make our family extra special.
We love that you are silly and have your daddy's sense of humor.
We love that you completely adore your little brother and he adores you. You sing to him, and talk to him, hold him and love to stroke his hair.
We love that you are thoughtful and caring.
We love that you are all girl, loving pink and purple and all things baby.
We love that you are creative and enjoy drawing pictures and letters.
We love that you are fond of books.
We love that you are cuddly and affectionate.

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Madeline!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Day!! Your family's getting so big, Malerie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years goes by way too fast! Happy Birthday to Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Madeline! You are such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I can't believe how much she's grown in less than a year...sigh.

    Her face is awesome looking at that cake like "what do you want me to do with THAT!" ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful since the day she was born! And that is the biggest cupcake I have ever seen. Glad I wasn't there, I would have eaten it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She looks so grown up, and has her hair grown since last I saw her? We love you Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking about Madeline's birthday today. I knew it was coming up. Happy birthday Madeline! Baby Kate misses you tons and tons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday cute Madeline! We are so glad you are birthday buddies with our Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madeline is such a joy to me! I feel lucky to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love you Madeline! I'm so glad you came to live in Spokane for a little while so we can experience your little personality first-hand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Madeline! It was so great to see you guys over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete