Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Felt Ruffle Wreath

I love a good wreath. I'd like to have one for each season of the year. My sister found this Felt Ruffle Wreath Tutorial and I knew I needed to make it when I saw it. So, we planned a sister's day to make it.

We enlisted Grandma's help to entertain the kids.

Cassi and I cut out all of the 3 inch circles ahead of time. You need about 300 for each wreath - yes that's right, we cut out 900 CIRCLES!


The finished product turned out great, and it only cost $8 (with Joann's coupons) but it was most fun to chat with my sisters and mom, eat yummy food and watch Madeline play with her cousins. We missed the rest of our sisters-in-law, though :(

What project is next, girls?


I loved how they turned out - just in time for Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

  1. i love these!! wow... 900 circles? thank goodness for your amazing mom to watch the kids! you must be loving living so close to the fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! You are so crafty, creative and PATIENT! Looks great! Looking forward to seeing you next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I really like your wreaths!! So cute!I think I might have to make one too!Hope all is great with you and your cute fam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! That reminded me that I actually do have some Valentine's decorations I should put out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this SO much--I especially love the red! The post is about to go up, thank you so much for being willing to share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wreath! Wow you are so patient to be able to cut out 900 circles! Also does Madeline have little buns in her hair in the top pictures? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute malerie! guess what i'm gonna go make? uh huh...you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing Madeline with her cousins in this picture...she looks so grown up with her hair like that!

    ReplyDelete