Friday, February 11, 2011

Cake Poppin'

I'm in love with cake pops! My sister, Cassi, got this book about making cake pops. I had sort of seen them before, but once I looked at her book, I was in! At another girls' day we decided to try them out. I thought our first try would result in a good attempt, but I think ours look and taste great and they really weren't too hard!





I stole these pictures off of Cassi's blog. She goes through it in more detail. Also, visit Bakerella.com. You'll fall in love, too. I'm already planning which ones I will do for Charlie's birthday :)

5 comments:

  1. I seriously just found that site this week and it is planned to be a post soon (like today if I can get my act together). I'm so excited they worked well for you! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and yummy! Hey, where do you live? I thought you were midwest somewhere, but I keep seeing you and Cassie together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelli - haha - I know, very confusing! We are in Spokane for the year (until June) Matt has an internship here and then we'll be in Iowa - so no more girls' days :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me under my dad's log in.... whoops!

    ReplyDelete