Thursday, April 7, 2011

Box of Chocolates.

Madeline is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you'll get..

Is she girly or what?

Madeline comes out of her room each morning already dressed. Lately, she has loved experimenting with layering and has come up with some crazy combinations! She changes her clothes at least three times a day, which means clothes can be everywhere. But I decided if we're not going out in public, why not? She doesn't have control over much, so why not let her get creative with her clothes? This is the result:

Yes those are bermuda shorts over corduroy pants...

In that last picture she has 6 shirts on!! I had to intervene since I didn't want her passing out because she was too hot.

Oh Madeline...we love you :)

9 comments:

  1. This is funny and also adorable. And, as a side note I can't believe how much hair she has, she's like an adult now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I seriously love this post. I love her creations! She is gorgeous by the way! Who knows, she could end up a world famous designer on project runway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with the project runway comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable :) I'm really looking forward to seeing Madeleine's personality come out more in a few years. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to! Her outfits are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, what a little fashionista! i love it. and she looks so much like her dad to me. and six shirts? that must be some sort of record :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Malerie, cute kids! I love that your little guy is named Charlie, it's always comforting to hear of one other child that has the same not-too-common/not-too-weird name. It's been my favorite name since I nannied a little Charlie back in 2004. Thankfully Sean went along with it too. You look great, and have an adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her model-like poses! And she looks so very grown-up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love chocolate, but I love Madeline. She is one tasty little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Mom, the poses are spectacular! The snow white one is my favorite. I miss that little gal.

    ReplyDelete