Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Slipcover

Remember my cute, slipcovered couch?


Well, I must be pretty lucky because my sister, Cassi, whipped out yet another slipcover for me and I love it! If you live in the Spokane area and want your couch or chair slipcovered, Cassi just started a business. She's pretty darn talented! Visit Piping and Pleats


From this: (not a true before pic, but it'll do)

To This:
The dark denim looks great with my couch and I especially love the pleats around the skirt.





Thanks, Cass! Now I need to make a new throw pillow. Any ideas?

11 comments:

  1. 100% talented! That is all I have to say! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!! I absolutely love it. It has just the right amount of frill. I have big glider in the boys' room that I would love to have recovered. I need a Cassi in the bay area! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute slipcover! I just got a new slipcover for our couch but it is not that cute. And I am also looking for ideas for decorative throw pillows...let me know if you find anything good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO, SO, SO Cute!!! I love it! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with Madeline's bedding!!! Did you make it? Where can I get the pattern? You are fantastic, Malerie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best thing is it covers up all the pee stains

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matt - really? Pee Stains? All of these cute girls have nice comments and then you just HAVE to post your gross one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks great! i vote for some super bright fun throw pillows. yellows/oranges/turquoise?

    ReplyDelete