Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Handsome

I couldn't resist snapping a picture (or three) of little Charlie post-church. (Don't worry, he wore pants to church!) I know they're a little blurry. He's always on the move now.




This little man makes me happy. He had his dr's appt yesterday. 15th percentile in weight. Again, dealing with a child low on the charts. Really? Look at those thighs! He is gaining confidence with walking and seems quite pleased with himself.

I wrapped up nursing last week. I was feeling a little more sentimental this time around. Maybe it's because you get less one on one time with two kids? But Charlie is a major snuggler at all times of the day, so that satisfies me. :)

Charlie's biggest love is cords. He will sit and play with the computer cord for a good 30 minutes sometimes. He also loves putting lids on containers, and putting items in and out of things.

I can tell Charlie and Madeline have different personalities, but I am seeing some similarities, too. Yesterday at the doctor's office, Charlie wouldn't let them do anything to him (including weighing him) unless I was holding him. He held super still as long as he was in my arms. I'm not sure if it's the age or part of personality, but Charlie is shy and is very attached to me. Hmm...sounds familiar.

Madeline is growing up and starting some new things. She deserves her own post, though.....

5 comments:

  1. Looks like he is actually posing! Very handsome little guy......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Malerie...what a cutie. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I see rolls on those thighs. Not thinking' he's hurting too much :)

    What a cutie! I wish Colton would get up the guts to walk!

    Alos I loved all of your boutique/craft stuff! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with you Mr. Charles!!!!

    ReplyDelete