Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yet Another Wreath

I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween. I don't mind costumes and trick or treating, but I don't go all out with decor. I do love having an excuse to make a wreath, though! I saw this one on Cassi's blog. The original tutorial is here. I really like the effect and texture the tulle creates. It was super easy and fast. I didn't bedazzle it - still debating whether to add stuff to it, or not. I used three spools of black tulle 6 x 20 yards each from Michaels. (wedding aisle)





It would look really pretty in cream or pink for a wedding or little girl's room.

Check out another really cool Halloween wreath involving snakes by Martha here.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the wreath, I made one too! They are so sooooo easy, and way too cute! am getting wreath obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo.... It's like classy gothic!

    And I loved the post below about the Chicago and Nauvoo trips.

    And the lion rarrrrring videos.

    Just thought I'd condense my comments into one box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute malerie! you've inspired me. i think i will make one. (i'm your opposite in that i love to decorate for halloween. my fav. by far)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Mal, but I feel a little sad you're doing wreaths without me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool it's scary :) Are you afraid of copy-cats?

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! Kory refuses to let me get a van!!!

    ReplyDelete