Saturday, September 1, 2012

Love-Hate Relationship

Charlie is cracking us up these days. He really can't decide if he likes this bird or not. Maybe it's because I'm the youngest in my family and never had anyone to tease, but it's a little fun to see his reaction. :)  And if you couldn't tell, his latest, overused phrases are, "I don't like it" and "Stop it!" usually with Madeline after it. He turns two next week and he's definitely got a mind of his own.



And a Madeline update: on Wednesday when picking her up from preschool, she actually said, "I had such a great day.  I never want to leave preschool!"  I'm sure she'll have good and bad days, but she seems to be enjoying it more now that she has gotten used to her classroom, the people, and the schedule. She also is joined at the hip with a little friend, which I'm sure helped a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Hah! That cracked me up. What a cute little guy. And so happy to hear Madeline is enjoying preschool. It's always nice to have a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy Madeline is settling in. And, is it time for Charlie to come over and play? We are missing him, something terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear Madeline is happier at school. Charlie is talking so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad Madeline is doing better. And don't worry, I'm one of the oldest in my family and I had plenty of people to tease and I still like to get reactions from my kids (and Steve). haha Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - and fun to see his little mannerisms that look so much like Bennett's! And you're right - always good days and bad days during the school years. I can remember lots of both!

    ReplyDelete