Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2013 Interviews

I haven't done these at the same time every year, and I seem to ask different questions each time, so I don't feel very consistent, but it has been fun to see them grow from interview to interview and to watch their personalities develop.  I did learn one thing this time:  let the littlest kid go first or else he'll just copy everything his big sister says. :)  Oh and make sure the video camera's low battery icon is not blinking when you start...


Madeline at age 5





Charles at age 2 1/2

3 comments:

  1. Priceless! Madeline is such a cutie pie. I like that you reinforced that Charlie likes blue ;) and I love how Charlie says "yes". I love his choice of friends. so sweet, and his eyes are beautiful. Can I say that? I know he's not supposed to like pink and all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss these two! Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are DARLING!! What a fantastic idea! I might have to borrow this one :) You are such a great mom Malerie!

    ReplyDelete