Monday, August 5, 2013

Sisters

I am so lucky to have two sisters.  I love them both so much and surprisingly have a lot in common with them despite our large age differences.  My sister, Cassi is the oldest in our family.  There are 14 years between us.  But we have a great relationship.  She flew home with me from Spokane to spend a few days.  I had SO much fun with her.  Besides cooking, cleaning, and taking care of my kids, she made a slipcover for my wingback that I got for $20 at a garage sale, and I took her to Nauvoo for the pageant. We loved having her here and the kids miss her! Thanks, Cass!




7 comments:

  1. Ok, major chair envy!! How did she make it look so good?!?! I'm so glad you had someone help take care of you, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a doubter when I first saw that rescue of a chair. Now that you let Cassi work her magic on it, I'm a believer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the chair, hoping we can go to the Nauvoo pageant next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love the chair, but I'd have to say my favorite picture is the one where
    Cassi has Madeline on one hip and Charlie on the other!

    ReplyDelete